Applied Training of Trainers (ToT)
Professional Certified Trainer – Practitioner
By ROUND™ Methodology
With over 20 years of experience in the training field, we know exactly what trainers need to start their training careers. We present to you the application-focused Applied ToT program.
It’s designed to help trainers monitor their own performance, control their own pace, and drive the training session. Advanced techniques – such as analyzing participants – will be the focus of an advanced program later on.
This Applied ToT program is truly unlike common ToT programs available in the market today. It’s constructed with a clear focus:
applications and applications. It’s aimed at those trainers who are serious about mastering their own skills during the training session.
CGC®’s Applied ToT features the ROUND™
methodology. Simply, you can conduct your training sessions using 5 systematic stages:
R = Start your training session effectively
O = Present your training materials using smart templates
U = Engage participants in training applications and exercises
N = Provide feedback and assessment
D = Summarize the session effectively
This methodology will offer you a great experience like no other! Not only will you overcome your fear of standing before an audience, you will actually enjoy being a systematic trainer.
1. Training skills and applications drawn from a global training experience
2. Real applications and performance every trainer needs in the field
3. The optionality of the theoretical readings, before of after the course
4. Practicing 13+ trainer-centric skills
5. Annual Professional Certified Trainer (PCT™) membership from Canada Global Centre®*
Whether you are an experienced or fresh trainer, we welcome you to to join us in this amazing journey.
For more information:
* Annual membership is subject to renewal procedures ...