Organizations are actively seeking training expertise to further develop, enhance the performance, and increase the productivity of their work teams.
Today, organizations can rely on the International Standards of Training Packages (ISID) to ensure quality and effectiveness of training programs even before deployment to guarantee high return on investment.
We developed 3 services to fulfill your organization’s needs:
Preparation of Training Packages
Development of Training Packages
Evaluation of Training Packages
• The Preparation of Training Packages process is most suitable for organizations seeking strategically-critical training packages to enhance workforce performance and operation.
• This process may save organizations time, effort, and money depending on several factors including the number of employees benefiting from training and the number of training sessions that will be conducted annually.
• This process grants the organization a registered training package in Canada with full ownership of its copyrights.
Organizations may choose the appropriate depth of copyright ownership: training versus training and distribution.
• This process includes:
1.Preparing the training package based on the 8 stages of preparation, and
2.Developing the integrated components: trainer’s manual, trainees’ notes, and training tools.
• The Evaluation of Training Packages process features 3 stages of evaluation conducted by an ISID™ Specialist:
Stage A (Components Checklist) checks the availability of the training package components and subcomponents to determine missing elements within the training package.
Stage B (Trainability Check) ensures the training package is indeed trainable since the ISID™ program is designed for training packages exclusively.
Stage C (Detailed Evaluation) goes through the quality measures of the training package based on the International Standards of Instructional Design™.
• Each stage is documented by a detailed official report highlighting the current status of the training package as well as strengths and weaknesses therein.
• The instructional designer may modify the highlighted elements in order to improve the training package in terms of performance and rating.
• The final step is registering the evaluated training package and issuing the ISID™ Certificate.
• The instructional designer may request to initiate the second process "Development of Training Packages", where the ISID™ team will work with the instructional designer to further enhance the training package through a separate agreement.
• The Enhancement of Training Packages process aims to improve the training package on multiple levels. In order for the ISID™ team to assess the magnitude of enhancement, the training package must go through the previous process, Evaluation.
• The enhancement process can include developing training tools and effective techniques as well as analyzing the details of the training package and its mechanism.
• This process is usually administered by a board consisting of 3 ISID™ Specialists using the open communication philosophy with the instructional designer of the training package.
• Based on the instructional designer needs, this process may also include the graphic design and production aspects of the training package.
ISID™ Standards Certification Authorization
• The ISID™ Certificate is issued to training packages to indicate compliance with ISID™ guidelines. This certificate is aproof of such compliance. Optionally, the evaluation, enhancement, or preparation reports.
• may be attached to this certificate based on the instructional designer’s demand.
The instructional designer may request additional authentication from the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development in Canada (Canadian Foreign Ministry).
The ISID™ Certificate highlights the following: training package title, certificate date of issue, certificate serial number, and the code of classification. Additionally, the certificate indicates the approval of the ISID™ Council for the training package and its compliance with the ISID™ guidelines.
• The ISID™ Program features the Performance Check stage where organizations may benefit from ISID™ Experts to provide consulting services or training implementation.
• Through this service, workforce performance will be measured and documented periodically in accordance with the training plan set forth by the organization.
• The Performance Check stage includes several sub-services. Organizations may choose the services that fit their needs:
- Job Description Analysis
- Workforce Qualification Tests
- Career Path Planning
- Organizational Training Plan Preparation
- Training Plan Performance Check
- Training Plan Execution
- Workforce Performance Training Evaluation
Training programs, curricula, or packages are important tools to integrate effective training elements, starting from analyzing the needs to measuring the return on the training process. A training package is considered the: The Skeleton that holds training elements into a single coherent entity to fulfill the training purpose, and The Evidence that proves the existence of a systematic methodology and sequence for achieving training needs effectively and efficiently. Thus,
International Standards of Instructional Design™
was designed to serve the training industry by developing basic and advanced standards to prepare, enhance and evaluate training packages .
ISID™ is the first industry-standard program to evaluate and classify training packages. It ensures training quality which translates into optimal workforce performance.
The internationalization of ISID™ is the product of:
The worldwide spread of ISID™ standards and guidelines, and
The synchronization of these guidelines with the global methodologies, philosophies, and techniques of training.
To strengthen the role of training, ISID distinguishes between 3 important elements of learning:
Education, Development, and Training
Education, Development, and Training The differentiation between these elements is key to understand and recognize the unique role and properties of each element.
Hence, the ISID™ program was established to:1. Differentiate between training packages, educational packages, and other types of instructional packages.
1. Professional supervision - by ISID™ Specialists and Experts - during the evaluation process to improve the training package to its most optimal level.
2. ISID™ Certificate to indicate the credibility of the training package. This allows the registered owner or instructional designer to distribute the training package within organizations with confidence.
3.Listing the training package in the Authorized Training Packages database on the ISID™ website.
4. Issuing training certificates for trainees - from Canada Global Center - for a nominal fee per certificate.
1. Organizations and governmental organizations seeking to enhance their workforce efficiency through effective training.
2. Trainers seeking effective training based on global standards.
3. Training centers and organizations specialized in training development.
4. Non-profit organizations seeking results from programs they offer to society and individuals.
5. Educational institutions seeking to merge training concepts within their educational systems.