EvaluationTraining package evaluation is a crucial strategic step in the growth and standardization process of an organization's training and development efforts. Through proper evaluation, organizations can make informed decisions about the content and activities that are most beneficial for their training goals and ROI. Training package evaluation is primarily for ready-made training packages to enhance or significantly modify training elements, quality, effectiveness, and performance to reach targeted goals and objectives.
PreparationPreparing training packages is a complex process. It requires up-to-date research and topic relevancy, a detailed outline of the objectives and how to achieve them, tools and methodologies used to deliver the package content, and the complete integration of all the training package’s elements.
Instructional Matrix Analysis System (IMAS™)
We evaluate and prepare training packages with the Instructional Matrix Analysis System (IMAS™).Instructional Design by IMAS™ is a comprehensive and innovative approach to instructional design that focuses on training packages as a whole.
Certifications with ISID®Every package prepared with ISID® is certified, ensuring all the necessary components and package quality are present for you to integrate into your workforce. Packages that pass the evaluation will receive a certification from ISID®, ensuring all the necessary components and package quality are present for you to integrate into your workforce.
- Evaluates and document 67 existing and missing components within the training
These components serve as the foundation for successful training.
- By ensuring each training element is thoughtfully prepared before implementation, organizations can have confidence in the effectiveness of their training investment.
- The checklist also helps identify any missing components and opportunities for improvement, leading to an optimized and impactful training package.
- Thoroughly examine the training package, regardless of its current quality, to ensure it
adheres to all 9 Essential Standards of Trainability.
- These standards assess the overall design outline of the training package, encompassing.
all necessary components that define a complete "training package."
- Only those packages that successfully meet these standards are deemed trainable and ready for real-world implementation.
- This crucial stage focuses on 71 standards derived from the 8 stages of the Instructional
Matrix Analysis System (IMAS™).
- During this stage, the ISID® team conducts a thorough and intricate evaluation to ensure the overall quality of the training package.
- The Detailed Evaluation examines the package's potential short-term and long-term benefits.
- It offers valuable insights for improvement, as the instructional designer can modify highlighted items to enhance performance and rating.
- Having experienced professionals conduct this evaluation is essential to ensure that all objectives and requirements are efficiently met.
Once the evaluation is complete, the training package is registered, and an ISID® Certificate is issued to signify its quality and compliance.
The Outline Checklist is crucial for addressing all aspects of the training package.
It should include planning and preparation, an outline of all topics to be covered,
an agenda outlining all activities and their scheduled occurrence, clear objectives
and desired outcomes, materials needed to facilitate each activity (including visual
aids), and methods used to evaluate the training program's effectiveness during
and after application, etc. This stage also includes the training package contents
outline and the breakdown of scientific material's broad titles.
Trainability Integration is critical in ensuring the materials are indeed trainable and will achieve
the target objectives and outcomes of the training package.
An untrainable training package can lead to costly mistakes and even danger if employees attempt to perform tasks for which they need to be adequately trained for. By checking that a training package is trainable, professionals can be confident that all procedures will be carried out correctly, thoroughly, and efficiently.
Furthermore, certifications may need to be kept up-to-date with best practices and industry standards; verifying whether a training package remains trainable helps guarantee adherence to all relevant regulations and requirements. Finally, verifiable evidence of one’s skill level and improvement after training proves competence on the job and may support secure promotions or additional revenue for participants.
Detailed Preparation is the final stage of the ISID® Preparation Strategy. After completing the
first two stages, we conduct a thorough execution of designing the training package. We start
by setting objectives and expectations and establishing a plan with specific timelines.
• This stage includes the Trainer's Manual, Trainees’ Notes, and Training Tools.