ROUND™ is an application-focused training delivery methodology for planning and delivering training sessions as well as standardizing and analyzing performance of trainers.
ROUND™ focuses on:
1. Systemizing training delivery for a unified and consistent training experience and outcomes.
2. Hands-on applications and performance feedback to ensure proper skill delivery.
3. Optimizing the training delivery to achieve training objectives efficiently and effectively.
To qualify Practitioner Trainers by ROUND™, Canada Global Centre® has provided
decades of exceptional care to this profession and developed a qualification system that combines simplicity,
proficiency, and constant progression through the training journey.
STAGE 1: REV UP
Introduce the topic: preparing, warming up, grabbing attention, initiating, revising, linking
STAGE 2: ON WE GO
Present the content: explaining the content, providing information and details, outlining procedural steps, emphasizing important points
STAGE 3: UNSTOPPABLE
Apply the content: experimenting, performing, practicing, applying, trying hands-on
STAGE 4: NOISE CHECK
Provide feedback: evaluation, explaining exceptions, analyzing, solving application problems, providing feedback to participants
STAGE 5: DESTINATION
Summarize the content: reviewing and linking, exploring career prospects, providing further readings, extra learning, summarizing
1. Accrediting your training courses and protecting their copyrights in the PCT® database - free of charge.
2. Issuing participation certificates to your trainees for a nominal fee after your training course completes the PCT® Course Approval process.
3. Having e-certificates credits valued at $200 (redeemable in a single order).
4. Receiving technical and administrative support compatible with the nature of your work and training schedule.
5. Joining the ever-growing PCT® Members list on CGC®'s website.
6. Choosing your membership renewal package between complete (physical + digital) or digital only.