The Self-Building System was designed to follow one of three paths:
1. Continuous self-enrichment through the Self-Building Clubs.
2. Concentrated self-development training courses.
3. Qualifying the Certified Coach in the Self-Building System (CC-SBS).
Each path contains the following:
1. Continuous self-enrichment through the Self-Building Clubs:
This path includes the follow ups in regards to the achievement maps in addition to the extra activities of each club. Each participant is required to complete the first achievement map of the Self-Building System “Power 33”.
This first stage takes 3 to 6 months to complete based on the participant’s efforts.
2. Concentrated self-development training courses:
Each participant may attend concentrated self-development training courses offered by the Self-Building Club as extra activities.
These courses will provide the participant with direction and focused applications in the Self-Building System.
The first course in this path is: the Foundation Stone (Personal Planning) Course. This course includes the personal planning guide (step-by-step) in addition to the following components:
1. Dreaming and imagination
2. Evaluation and analysis
5. Methods techniques
6. Expected obstacles
8. Results and achievements
9. Monitoring the achievement maps
10. Evaluation and authentication
3. Qualifying Certified Coaches in the Self-Building System (CC-SBS):
Each Certified Coach undergoes concentrated training to qualify him/her to manage his/her Self-Building Club as well as conduct the basic Self-Building training courses to the club’s members. The first training course to qualify the Certified Coaches is: Certified Coach in Self-Building System (CC-SBS) Training Diploma.