We believe that measured performance and systematic training lead to effective and efficient business processes and workforce. Hence, we present:
Instructional Matrix Analysis System
IMAS™ consists of 8 stages that provide clear and systematic course creation, multiple checks and balances, measurable performance checks, and training effectiveness to help organizations:
● Meet training objectives by making the trainer conform to the training scenario and providing consistent training delivery, reducing wasted time and energy and avoiding unnecessary activities.
● Reach maximum training ROI by enabling measurable assessment tools for the trainer to fine-tune training scenarios and ensuring effective training through an application-based design.
● Improve workforce proficiency and business processes by providing the trainer with milestones & performance checks to guarantee skill transfer, ensuring skill retention through measured trainee performance.
● It all starts with a question: why is the course being made? The PreDesign stage helps you answer important questions to guide the training
package’s design strategically.
● The questions and outlines of this stage help you decide on many unique core elements of the training package.
● The Pre-Design stage helps you structure the course to an optimal level.
● As the course's designer, the Training Needs Analysis stage determines
the performance gap and the depth of the efforts needed to achieve
● The Training Needs Analysis stage will also assist in preparing and accounting for possible major constraints that may become showstoppers.
● The Objectives & Topics stage determines objective types to create a
better-formulated skill transfer strategy based on the TNA performance
● Determining this also prepares for a more immersed visualization, practice, & theoretical understanding of the skills.
● Depth of Practice reflects the relative importance of skills & training
objectives based on the frequency and difficulty for the participants.
● Determine the required training level based on the results and participants’ needs.
● The Performance Check stage measures participant performance with
training tools that examine the participant's ability to perform tasks and
● The Performance Check stage helps ensure skill and knowledge retention throughout the course and prepare data to calculate actual ROI.
● The Training Tools stage controls multiple vital elements of the training
session that determine the training session's flow, pace, and style.
● This stage also classifies the trainer's role & communication methods that will be used during the training session while also managing the participants' level of involvement during every training hour.
● The Professional Writing stage provides a comprehensive guideline for
the standards of all the written material of the course.
● The written components mainly consist of the Trainees' Notes, Training Tools, and the Trainer's Manual.
● This stage helps decide the writing methodology and style to distinguish the training package instructional designer.
● The Validation & Evaluation stage consists of two phases:
● The Validation phase dictates the effectiveness of your training course design through a pilot test run to check the validity of the tools, ease of training, environment, and consistency with time and the participants.
● The Evaluation phase aims to define the feedback method and evaluate the course design through the users and beneficiaries of the course during and after its implementation.